Destiny 2 players should note that the servers will be offline for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 29, 2023. During this period, Bungie will be implementing Update 220.127.116.11.
The maintenance started at 6:00 AM PDT, with sign-on and game integration features becoming unavailable across various platforms. At 7:15 AM PDT, Destiny 2 servers will go offline, with players removed from activities. Players cannot log back into the game until 10:00 AM PDT.
Destiny 2 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Rolled back changes to spawn points in Control and Clash to their state before Season 21.
- Fixed an issue where a player joining another could block progression during Mission: Invoke.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Challenge completion on-screen message was missing text.
- Fixed an issue where The Ascension VIII card would increase the rate of scorch too fast.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Luminous Void shader and the Warped Rachis shader were not properly applying to certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed an issue where Titans using the Pyrogale Guantlets could start their one-off Burning Maul Super and then switch to Synthoceps to increase its damage input.
- Fixed an issue where the Photonic Cloak model was partially offset.
- Fixed an issue where using a sequence of actions through Loadouts could cause weapon models, ornaments, and other characteristics to be incorrectly mixed and applied to weapons.
- As a result of this, Loadouts have been reenabled but won’t pull weapons from a player’s vault. This issue will be addressed in a future fix.
- Fixed an issue where the Origin Perk Specialization II Artifact perk was not correctly overcharging The Eremite Fusion Rifle and Brya’s Love Scout Rifle from Season 22.
- Fixed an issue where Unstoppable Taken Phalanxes couldn’t be damaged on their crit spot.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where Strand related bounties were only displayed if Strand was the equipped subclass.
- Fixed an issue where certain Exotics in the Monument to Lost Lights required the wrong entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the vendor UI would display during conversations with Ikora.
While Bungie has not released the complete patch notes yet, players should anticipate bug fixes and gameplay balance tweaks. One thing’s sure: once they are out, we’ll update the article so it reflects the changes.
|6:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|7:15AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|12:00 PM PDT||-7 UTC||
In summary, while the downtime may cause temporary disruption to your Destiny 2 activities, it’s all in providing a more stable and improved gaming experience. Stay tuned for more details on Update 22.214.171.124.