As the ongoing saga of Destiny 2 continues, Bungie is taking another proactive step towards maintaining and improving the gaming experience for its vast user base. Today, August 1, 2023, Destiny 2 servers will undergo a scheduled maintenance period to deploy Update 18.104.22.168.
The maintenance started at 7:00 AM PDT, with sign-on and game integration features becoming unavailable across various platforms. At 8:15 AM PDT, Destiny 2 servers will go offline, with players removed from activities. Players cannot log back into the game until 10:00 AM PDT.
Update 22.214.171.124 will be released across all platforms and regions at 10:00 AM PDT.
Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
At the moment, the specific details of Update 188.8.131.52 remain under wraps. Once the patch notes are made available, we’ll update this article.
- Fixed an issue where not all expected activities on Neomuna were counting towards the Solstice challenge In the Hot Seat.
- Enabled Sparrows in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Get your zoom-zoom on.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to finish the quest A Guardian in Shining Armor.
- Fixed an issue where the Lightfall tooltip wasn’t mentioning the current Season.
- Fixed an issue where some Solstice items were missing from the Collections tab.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the armor mods Bolstering Detonation, Focusing Strike, Impact Induction, and Momentum Transfer could provide more ability energy than intended.
POWER AND PROGRESSION
- Fixed an issue where the Warlock Aspect Child of the Old Gods would not provide the right amount of health and ability energy.
- Moved the Guardian Rank requirement for the Armor Charge Mods from Guardian Rank 6 to Guardian Rank 7.
|7:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|8:15AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC||
|12:00 PM PDT||-7 UTC||
DESTINY 2 MAINTENANCE
❖ Update 184.108.40.206
Maintenance has begun.
❖ Player Removal: 8:15 AM PDT (-7 UTC)
❖ Expected log in: 10 AM
❖ Expected end: 12 PM
More info: https://t.co/48Mjp1cTHz
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) August 1, 2023