In a new announcement, EA has unveiled the upcoming EA Sports FC Mobile, the latest iteration in its mobile football gaming series. Marking a significant transition, this launch will be the first under the new brand name after EA dropped the FIFA license. The official reveal trailer is embedded above.
Real Madrid’s dynamic winger, Vinícius Júnior, has been chosen as the game’s “cover star.” Though the term might be somewhat traditional given that the game doesn’t have a physical ‘cover,’ it signifies that fans can expect to see Vini Jr dominating the game’s interfaces and menus.
Expressing his excitement, Vinícius Júnior stated, “I’m excited to be featured as the cover star for EA Sports FC Mobile and look forward to sharing this excitement with fans worldwide. Football is more than just a sport, and to play a part in inviting more people into this celebration is a dream.”
The game is slated to introduce a plethora of advanced features designed to provide a richer, more authentic experience:
- True Player Personality: This feature ensures that renowned players are accurately represented, complete with genuine running styles, penalty kick stances, and specific celebrations. It promises a heightened level of realism that fans will surely appreciate.
- Dynamic Game Speed: Tailored for mobile gaming, this feature emphasizes more on player attributes and characteristics influencing the gameplay, ensuring a more responsive and tactile experience.
- Elite Shooting System: A refined shooting mechanism ensures that star players shine brighter, making every smart decision in shooting inside or outside the box truly rewarding.
- Impact Controls: EA has also introduced new controls to add depth to the gameplay:
- Power Shot: Players can execute a high-powered shot, challenging the keepers like never before.
- Knock On Dribble: Perfect for pacey dribblers, this allows players to speed up by pushing the ball into open spaces.
- Hard Tackle: This feature enables players to be more assertive in defense, with robust tackles that can change the game’s momentum.
Set to launch globally on September 26, EA Sports FC Mobile promises a fresh, immersive football experience for fans worldwide.