Codemasters has released F1 23 Update 1.10 across PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. This update aims to fine-tune gameplay and introduce new features and improvements.
One of the most eye-catching changes is the addition of Daniel Ricciardo to Scuderia AlphaTauri’s roster. This move accompanies the removal of Nyck De Vries from both the team and the game’s driver market.
The update also brings adjustments to the performance of McLaren to mirror the F1 2023 season more accurately. These modifications will likely provide a more authentic racing experience for franchise fans.
Numerous bug fixes have also been implemented. These range from visual adjustments to technical corrections, such as force feedback levels on the Logitech Pro Wheel and minor fixes to enhance general stability. You can find the patch notes below.
F1 23 PATCH NOTES (V1.10) – August 29
A new patch for F1® 23 patch (v1.10) has begun rolling out across Xbox, PlayStation, and PC.
Here are the changes that will be made with this patch:
- Addition of Daniel Ricciardo to Scuderia AlphaTauri and driver market*
- Removal of Nyck De Vries from Scuderia AlphaTauri and driver market*
- Improvements to the performance of McLaren to accurately represent the F1® 2023 season
- Addition of F1® Pro Challenge event type in F1® World
- Marina Bay Street Circuit (Singapore Grand Prix) has been updated to the 2023 track layout
- Based on player feedback, corner cutting has been set to ‘Strict’ in Ranked sessions
- Fixed an issue where a post process effect was causing blurring at mid to long range distances
- Fixed an issue where sponsor boards would be blacked out at Singapore
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to connect to F1® World after joining a Ranked session
- Fixed an issue where Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation would not work with HDR enabled in Photo Mode
- Fixed an issue where, in certain conditions, pixelation could be seen around the halo in cockpit view
- Fixed an issue where AI drivers can occasionally appear as DNF and achieve a unrealistic fastest lap time despite completing the race
- Fixed an issue where force feedback levels were too low on the Logitech Pro Wheel
- Fixed an issue where the F1® logo was stretched in spectator mode
- Fixed an issue where speed line artefacts could appear when looking backwards during races in ‘Very Wet’ weather conditions
- Fixed an issue where custom setups were still allowed even if the ‘Preset Only’ option was selected in Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where lap or sector times could be inconsistent between different screens and UDP data
- Fixed an issue where RPM lights would only light up red instead of multicoloured on Fanatec DD2 wheels
- Fixed an issue where cars could collide in certain conditions during broadcast formation lap
- Fixed an issue where all drivers of the F1® World Car would have a black race suit if Equal Performance is enabled in Grand Prix
- General Stability Improvements
- Various Minor Fixes