Farlight Games has announced a new update for Farlight 84, version 126.96.36.199, set to roll out today, August 8, 2023. The best part? No downtime. Players can continue to enjoy the game without any interruptions. Now let’s jump to the patch notes.
Farlight 84 v188.8.131.52 Hotfix Changelog
To provide you with better content and a more stable gaming environment, Farlight 84 is scheduled for an update today, UTC 2023/08/0. There will be no downtime, and the update will not affect your gaming experience.
This update will include the following improvements and fixes:
- Reduced the spawn rate of Jupiter-6 and Bar-95
- Increased the Rhino’s bullet count and bullet flight speed
- Fixed the reticle issue of shotguns when aiming while on vehicles
- Disabled enemy character outlines on low-end devices
- Decreased the number of danger markers on low-end devices
- Mitigated lagging issues caused by microphone permission request during combat entry
- Fixed the issue where the “Waiting for Revive” screen persists after reconnection
- Resolved other known bugs