On Thursday, September 21, Destiny 2 will enter a maintenance period to facilitate the rollout of Update 220.127.116.11. Bungie is preparing to roll out the update at the time of this writing.
The maintenance will start at 6:00 AM PDT (-7 UTC). From this point onward, players will notice that sign-on and game integration features will be offline, spanning web, mobile, third-party apps, and the Bungie Store.
As the clock ticks to 7:15 AM PDT (-7 UTC), Destiny 2 servers will be taken offline. This means players engaged in any activity will be automatically logged out and face a brief hiatus from the game. The log-in restrictions are set to last until 10 AM PDT.
Bungie expects to complete the maintenance process by 12:00 PM PDT (-7 UTC).
Destiny 2 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue allowing for exploitation of spawns in Rift.
- Fixed an issue where you can weaken other Guardians when the Rapid-Fire Ranger Artifact perk is active.
- Fixed an issue where Arc Attunement Runes could be destroyed with certain weapons.
- Improved Essence of the Oversoul drop rates for full clears and for repeated clears.
ALTARS OF SUMMONING
- Fixed an issue where the Void crystal encounter would not progress if the crystals were destroyed too quickly during the third phase.
|6:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|7:15 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|12:00 PM PDT||-7 UTC|| |