In a recent move to further engage its user base, Microsoft has unveiled the Xbox Mastercard in collaboration with Barclays U.S. Consumer Bank. Designed to enhance the gaming experience, this credit card comes packed with rewards tailor-made for the Xbox community.
- No Annual Fee: The Xbox Mastercard is wallet-friendly, with no annual fee.
- Reward Points: Cardmembers can earn points for every dollar spent, redeemable on games and add-ons at xbox.com.
- Microsoft Store Purchases: Earn 5x card points.
- Streaming Platforms: 3x card points on Netflix, Disney+, and more.
- Dining Delights: 3x card points with Grubhub, DoorDash, and other dining services.
- Everyday Purchases: A standard 1x card points.
- Exclusive Benefits:
- After the first transaction, a 5,000 card point welcome bonus ($50 value).
- A complimentary three-month membership of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for new members.
- Personalized card designs, including the addition of your Xbox gamertag.
The Xbox Mastercard will be available to Xbox Insiders in the continental U.S., Alaska, and Hawaii from September 21, 2023. A wider release for all U.S. Xbox players is slated for 2024.
For those eager to get their hands on this card, if you’re an Xbox Insider residing in the eligible regions, applications open on September 21. The card will be introduced in stages to Xbox Insiders during the fall season.
For a comprehensive understanding of the terms and conditions associated with the Xbox Mastercard, please visit Barclays’ official terms and conditions page.
Source: Xbox Wire.