Trainers, Pokémon GO is not just about capturing critters; it’s also a game of resource management. And let’s be honest, we’ve all faced that dreaded moment when our bag is bursting with berries. What if we told you there’s a revolutionary idea that could change how you use berries forever?
Yes, you heard it right. The Berry Blender, a concept originally seen on Reddit, has caught the community’s attention faster than a Jolteon using Thunderbolt. Imagine a culinary station for your Pokémon, where you can whip up unique, potent berries by blending your existing stash. Not only does this promise a reprieve from inventory clutter, but it also adds an extra layer of strategy to the game.
In the theoretical world of the Berry Blender, possibilities are endless. Need a better berry for capturing that elusive Legendary Pokémon? Or maybe you’re looking to maximize rewards with a new type of berry? All you have to do is select a recipe, pop in the ingredients, and, voilà, you get a Pink Blukberry. Although not yet part of the official game, this fan-created berry could increase the size of your catch circle and help you nail those Great Throws like a pro.
To get the most out of the “Berry Blender,” let’s revisit the berries currently available in Pokémon GO:
- Razz Berry: Makes it 1.5x easier to catch Pokémon. Available from Level 8. In-game description: Feed this to a Pokémon, and it will be easier to catch.
- Pinap Berry: Doubles the Candy on a successful capture. Best for evolved Pokémon. Available from Level 18. In-game description: Feed this to a Pokémon to make it drop more candy.
- Nanab Berry: Calms erratic Pokémon movements. Available from Level 4. In-game description: Feed this to a Pokémon to make it less erratic.
- Golden Razz Berry: Boosts capture rates by 2.5x and fully recovers Gym Pokémon motivation. In-game description: Feed this to make capturing and Gym defense easier.
- Silver Pinap Berry: Increases catch rates by 1.8x and offers a big Candy bonus. Found in Mega Raid Battles and Research Tasks. In-game description: Use this for more Candy and easier captures.
- Bluk Berry (Unconfirmed): Data-mined to possibly stop Pokémon from jumping. In-game description: UNDEFINED.
- Wepear Berry (Unconfirmed): Rumored to enlarge the hit circle. In-game description: UNDEFINED.
So, what’s the verdict, Trainers? Are you excited about the potential of the Berry Blender in Pokémon GO? What berry concoctions would you whip up? We’d love to hear your thoughts, so hit up the comments section below, and let’s keep this conversation going.