As we all prepare for epic battles, Geeta is here to meet us and teach us her mysterious ways around the Paldea region.
Starting October 7, 2023, and ending October 8, 2023, Trainers will be able to participate in a GO Battle Weekend event which will be inspired by Geeta, known as the Top Champion of the Pokémon League in the Paldea region.
During this whole event, the bonuses that will be active are the following:
- 4x Strardust from win rewards (excluding end-of-set rewards; not stackable with the Master League bonus)
- Maximum numbers of sets played per day increased to 20
- Free battle-themed Timed Research
- Ticket for battle-themed Timed Research
The active leagues during the event will be the Great League, the Ultra League and the Master League.
As for rewards for the GO Battle League premium track, there will be some changes for the GO Battle Weekend: Geeta event, and they are the following:
- Guaranteed Rare Candy XL for Trainers level 31 and up for their second win in a set
- Guaranteed Rare Candy for Trainers level 30 and below for their second win in a set
- Increased Stardust rewards
- Rearranged order of premium track rewards
We love to see a well-organized event, but will it really be? Only time will tell.
What do you think about this? Tell us in the comments below.