The spooky month is here, and we have some funky things happening in Pokémon GO. Could that be something related to ghosts and other creatures?
October is the most loveable month in the Pokémon GO community, with many Pokémon, with funny-looking appearance making their comeback into the game. There will be many events happening in October 2023, but the ones that we are most interested in at the moment are PokéStop Showcases. What Pokémon we will be seeing in October 2023?
Without further ado, here is the PokéStop Showcases schedule for October 2023:
- September 30 until October 2 – Growlithe and Hisuian Growlithe
- October 5 until October 9 – Surprise
- October 12 until October 12 – Surprise
- October 15 – Timburr and Conkeldurr
- October 16 until October 17 – Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist
- October 20 until October 22 – Shuppet and Banette
- October 23 until October 25 – Surprise
- October 26 until October 28 – Phantump
- October 29 until October 31 – Gastly and Gengar
What Pokémon are you most excited about? We sure are the most excited for the last two.
What do you think? Tell us in the comments below.