The survival game, SCUM, has rolled out a fresh hotfix update 0.9.111.74367. This latest patch focuses on correcting several in-game glitches, fine-tuning server settings, and improving the gameplay experience.
Below, you can find the complete patch notes:
SCUM Hotfix 0.9.111.74367 Notes
- Fixed the issue where wrong bunker key cards would spawn in.
- Fixed the issue where items would not spawn in some buildings interior.
- Fixed the issue where buying charms was available for players without DLC enabled.
- Added a server setting that allows admins modify name change price.
- Added name change logging in economy log file.