Bethesda Software has rolled out a fresh update for Starfield, bringing the game to version 1.7.29. Launched today, on September 13, this patch addresses several issues while enhancing the game’s overall performance and stability.
Before delving into the specifics, Bethesda started with a heartfelt thank you to all players and supporters of Starfield. They expressed amazement at the warm reception the game has received since its launch. Bethesda assures the community they’re actively listening, even though not all requests can be addressed immediately. They mentioned future additions like city maps, for which players have been clamoring.
The new update might be a small hotfix, but it’s still important. Key highlights from the patch include:
STARFIELD UPDATE VERSION 1.7.29 – FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Xbox Series X|S Improved stability related to installations.
- Various stability and performance improvements to reduce crashes and improve framerate.
- All That Money Can Buy: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.
- Into the Unknown: Fixed an issue that could prevent the quest from appearing after the game is completed.
- Shadows in Neon: Fixed an issue where player activity could result in a quest blocker.