Bohemia Interactive has released a new update for DayZ on October 4, 2023, for Console 1.22. This update brings a host of fixes and changes aimed at improving gameplay and resolving existing issues.
In the past, players experienced problems with getting stuck in the respawn dialogue on servers without delayed respawn. This issue has now been fixed, allowing for a smoother game experience.
Another issue was that connecting specific electrical systems could result in the disconnection of all linked items. This bug has also been addressed.
Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below:
DayZ Update 3 Patch Notes for October 4
Console 1.22 Update 3 – Version 1.22.156771 (Released on 4.10.2023)
- A server without delayed respawn could result in players getting stuck in the respawn dialogue (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175057, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175151, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175143, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175193, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175020, https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175143)
- Connecting certain electric systems could result in the disconnection of all items (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175166)
- It was possible to move an armed explosive into the inventory
- Shots could not be heard outside of the shooter’s network bubble
- Traps could be triggered right after their activation on a nearby player
- Fixed an exploit related to vehicles
- Shotgun pellets were not dealing full damage (https://feedback.bistudio.com/T175335)
- Reduced the amount of damage infected deal to clothing and players
Fixed: Objects with skeleton (houses, items) would not draw in diag “Enfusion World > Show bodies”