Hey, Guardians! I hope you’ve been enjoying your time in the solar system. But before you head back to the Moon or dive into the Crucible, we’ve got to talk about something important: upcoming server maintenance and the latest game update. It’s time to take a quick break from shooting aliens and focus on what changes are around the corner.
Destiny 2 is going down for maintenance. On Tuesday, October 31, 2023, servers will be offline starting at 6:00 AM PDT, lasting until about 12 PM PDT. The downtime is for the rollout of Update 22.214.171.124.
Certain game features will be off-limits during this period:
- Destiny 2 Vendors
- Item Perks and Mods
- Subclass options
Destiny 2 v126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Ascendant rank in Competitive were unable to claim the Adept Guardian Spec Triumph.
- Now allows players to access The Plunge, Dive Tank to complete Season of the Witch quests if they have not completed Season of the Deep quests.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
ARMOR AND EXPRESSIONS
- Fixed an issue where two Festival of the Lost Universal Ornament sets, the Hunters’ Mygalomorph set and the Titans’ Crawling Chaos set, were not animating correctly in inspection screens.
- Fixed an issue where the worm in the Wiggle Worm emote would disappear partway through the emote.
WEAPONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Fixed an issue where Lord of Wolves was dealing too much damage at range when aiming down sights.
- Fixed an issue where the Icarus Dash description string was missing additional functionality added in Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52.
- The following items have been removed from sale in Eververse:
- The Lycan’s Mire Shell
- Winchester’s Ruin Sparrow
- Boo Emote
As always, while the patch notes are currently missing, so we’ll update this article once they are out. So far, this is what has been posted by Bungie:
|6:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|7:15AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|10:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
|11:00 AM PDT||-7 UTC|| |
So there you have it, the down-low on the upcoming server maintenance and update. It might be frustrating not to get your daily Destiny 2 fix, but hey, it’s a good chance to take a break. Maybe catch up on some sleep, spend time with family, or touch grass while the servers are down.
UPCOMING DESTINY 2 MAINTENANCE
❖ Update 184.108.40.206
OFFLINE FEATURES (web, mobile, and 3rd-party apps)
❖ Destiny 2 Vendors
❖ Item Perks and Mods
❖ Subclass options
More info: https://t.co/48Mjp1cTHz
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) October 31, 2023