It seems that Battlestate Games has delivered yet another Escape From Tarkov update that’s seemingly integrating a better gameplay experience for lower-end PCs while playing on Streets of Tarkov, thanks to a new texture mode that’s accessible in the graphic options.
But, that’s not all. Given its history, Battlestate Games has always delivered a new event in the eyes of Halloween, which means that this update could have included the files mandatory for this event to start. For the complete patch notes, check below:
Escape From Tarkov October 10 Patch Notes
List of changes:
An experimental option “Streets of Tarkov Lower Texture Resolution Mode” has been added to the graphics settings to reduce RAM consumption on Streets of Tarkov. This setting is recommended for use on PCs with less than 32GB RAM.
List of fixes:
- Fixed a number of visual bugs in geometry, colliders, foliage, and lighting on all locations;
- Fixed the ability to jump on trees on all locations;
- Fixed a bug that caused a decrease in hit registration accuracy;
- Fixed visual duplication of quest objectives when partially handing over required items;
- Removed the ability to display weapons without critical attachments on the Weapon Stand;
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the possibility to use paid vehicle exfils multiple times in the same raid;
- Fixed the insurance bug when placing weapons on the Weapon Stand;
- Fixed the animation of opening the inventory when a player is holding a pistol.
Source: Escape From Tarkov Forums.