Warhammer 40,000: Darktide has received a new update, Hotfix 1.2.1, designed to address various gameplay issues. This comes as good news for players who have been encountering problems that hinder their in-game experience. The hotfix focuses mainly on fixing crashes and improving server stability.
Several crashes have been fixed, particularly when players navigate the Social and Commodore’s Vestures menus. This update should bring relief for those who have been using a controller to sift through the Commodore’s Vestures menu.
Hotfix 1.2.1 also aims to make the user interface more intuitive. The “Recently played with” section in the Social menu, which had been experiencing issues, is now correctly populated. This makes it easier for players to connect with those they’ve recently played with.
For the full patch notes, check below:
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide’s Hotfix 1.2.1 Changelog
- Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Social menu
- Fixed a crash which could happen when navigating the Commodore’s Vestures menu with a controller
- Fixed a crash which could happen when rapidly changing wargear on HDD
- Fixed a server crash which could happen when inflicting a large amount of stagger to a Beast of Nurgle
- Fixed a case where the shoot action could cause mispredicts for clients
- Fixed an issue with keyboard button mapping in the End of Round screen which prevented users from proceeding
- Minor localization fixes
- Fixed an issue where the “Recently played with” section of the Social menu was not correctly populated
- Fixed clipping issues and added feather physics to Psyker “Trader’s Hat” premium cosmetic