Niantic knows how to shake things up from the very start, and we are more than happy to get shook with another Mega Pokémon.
The Pokémon in question is Mega Garchomp. This powerful Pokémon will be making its debut in Pokémon GO through an event dedicated to it, called Mega Garchomp Raid Day.
Taking place on November 11, 2023, Trainers will have the chance to meet Mega Garchomp through Mega Raids, as well as Shiny Mega Garchomp from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
The bonuses that will be active during the whole event are the following
- Remote Raid Pass limit will be increased to ten on the day of the event, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. local time
- Trainers can receive up to five additional Raid Passes from spinning Photo Discs at Gyms during the event
- Increased chance of encountering Shiny Garchomp from Mega Raids
Something that is fairly new is the event-exclusive ticket. For $5 Trainers can get additional bonuses that will be active on Mega Garchomp Raid Day from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time. The bonuses are good, and they are the following
- Eight additional Raid Passes from spinning Photo Discs at Gyms (daily total of fourteen)
- Increased chance to get Rare Candy XL from Raid Battles
- 50% more XP from Raid Battles
- 2x Stardust from Raid Battles
If you want to buy a bundle, you can check the Pokémon GO Web Store, where you will find a Raid Bundle for $4.99 that includes three Remote Raid Passes and two Premium Raid Passes. The same bundle will be available in the in-game shop for 595 PokéCoins.
Are you as excited as we are? Let’s get ready to take down Mega Garchomp!