Trainers, as we approach the close of the year, excitement is building for Pokémon GO’s thirteenth Season: Timeless Travels. Starting December 1, 2023, and running until March 1, 2024, this new Season is packed with content to keep you busy through the end of the year and well into 2024. With January and February 2024 included, your winter is about to get a whole lot more exciting with fresh events, new Pokémon captures, shiny surprises, and bonuses that’ll warm up even the chilliest days.
Seasons in Pokémon Go are special periods that offer new events, debuts of new Pokémon, and surprises that follow a specific theme. Every three months, players of Pokémon Go get to participate in different Seasons and enjoy new features, bonuses, and events. Each Season of Pokémon Go lasts for three months and brings major changes with it. Every new Season offers different features, bonuses, new Pokémon debuts, new Shiny forms, and many other interesting things to discover. So far, there have been twelve different Seasons of Pokémon Go, and now it’s time to look forward to what the next Season, Timeless Travels, has in store for us.
December 2023 promises to be a busy month with a special Community Day event, giving you a chance to catch up on all the 2023 highlights. The Winter Holiday event is also on the horizon, complete with new costume Pokémon and the debut of Shiny Vanillite. Keep an eye out for the Timed Research featuring Cryogonal, where you’ll have the chance to encounter this icy Pokémon and perhaps even its Shiny form.
As the New Year rolls in, January doesn’t drop the ball. The New Year 2024 event and a Special Raid Weekend with Shadow Ho-Oh are set to take center stage. Also, expect some disruption from Team GO Rocket Grunts who will be bringing Sinnoh starters into the fray. And whispers from reliable sources suggest that Varoom might just make its first appearance in Pokémon GO this January.
February continues the trend with themed events celebrating the Chinese New Year and Valentine’s Day, with Drampa and Enamorus featured, respectively. As for the Community Day, leaks suggest Chansey is February 2024 Community Day Pokémon.
Timeless Travels Pokémon GO, all events, and Pokémon Debuts
The list below includes all Community Day Pokémon throughout the Timeless Travels Season, events, Pokémon and Shiny Pokémon debuts.
December 2023 Content and Events Pokémon GO
- Community Day from December 16-17: Recap of 2023 Community Days
- Winter Holiday 2023: Two parts, Cetoddle, Wyrdeer, 2 new costume Pokémon, and Shiny Vanillite debut
- A new Timed Research Catch Mastery will be available. Completing the Timed Research will get you Cryogonal, or Shiny Cryogonal
January 2024 Content and Events Pokémon GO
- Community Day featuring Rowlet, and Porygon on January 20, 2023
- New Year 2024 event
- Special Raid Weekend featuring Shadow Ho-Oh
- Team GO Rocket Grunts will have Sinnoh start
- Varoom is said to be making its Pokémon GO debut this month
February 2024 Pokémon GO, all events and shiny Pokemon debut
- Community Day featuring Chansey
- Chinese New Year featuring Drampa
- Valentine’s event featuring Enamorus in Elite Raids
- Shiny Oricorio debut for the Carnival 2024 events
These are not all the events happening this season, but according to leaks, there will be more events throughout the season. Unfortunately, no dates have been announced yet. Check them out below.
Timeless Travels Events with no Dates
- Hisui Startes Raid Days
- Kecleon event
- Hidden Machines that can be used for Battle
- Routes featuring NPCs. It is said that we can do trading or even send Gifts
- Fairy event with new Fairy-type Pokémon debut
- Annihilape, Honedge, and Lycanroc Dusk debut
What do you think of the new season of Timess Travels in Pokemon Go, along with the new events and Pokemon debuts? We would like to hear from you, so please leave a comment below.