My Pokémon is better than yours, but so is your better than mine. Who is the one to judge though?
PokéStop Showcases are local events where Trainers can enter eligible Pokémon and compete against another Pokémon. Each PokéStop that holds a Showcase has a symbol on the top, indicating that a Showcase is happening.
At the moment, Trainers can only submit their largest Pokémon, but we hope that this will change as the time goes by. After you successfully submit your largest Pokémon, all you have to do is wait. Whenever the PokéStop Showcase ends, you can visit the PokéStop again to claim your reward.
Now, not all Pokémon are eligible to enter a PokéStop Showcase. There are certain Pokémon, and for that matter, here is the list of PokéStop Showcases in November 2023.
PokéStop Showcases November 2023
- November 1 until November 2 – Duskull
- November 7 until November 10 – Litwick
- November 11 until November 12 – Surprise Pokémon
- November 15 until November 19 – Gothita and Mareanie
- November 22 until November 27 – Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly
- November 25 – Mareep and Ampharos
- November 26 until November 27 – Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly
- November 28 – Lechonk
What do you think about this schedule? What Pokémon are you waiting for next?