Battlefield 1 is back online today with a fresh update. As it is written in the patch notes, the update fixes some bugs – you will not find any new features or improvements to the menu. Multiplayer and single-player issues have been fixed, like various glitches and crashes. This Battlefield 1 Patch should do more than good for all of the BF1 lovers.
There is a specific fix that you will want to be aware before jumping back into play: an error that caused incorrect class ranks to display has been fixed. This means that you could find yourself at a lower class rank than when you played before that update. But you have not actually lost any rank – what is displayed now it is what you actually should have been previously. Nevertheless, if you unlocked anything while shown a higher rank, you don’t lose entry to it. One thing though that has not been fixed is the bug that turns a crashing zeppelin into a giant fire tornado.
The full patch notes can be seen at the end of this post.
Battlefield 1 Fixes and Patch Notes
- Fix for one common and one uncommon client crash.
- Fixed a potential soft freeze in single player campaign connected to AI.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced getting stuck in the globe screen when canceling matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue when trying to join multiple servers.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced weapon skins not being removed when scrapping items.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing “The Insider” Dog Tag.
- Tweaked calculations of values in End of Round.
- Fixed issue where Class Rank was incorrect.
Note: This fix may result in players going down in Class Rank to the correct rank. In this scenario, any unlocks purchased at a higher and incorrect rank will not be lost. The size of them apply to all platforms, but there are some changes, specifically for those playing on PC
- Fixed an occasional crash when a user shutdown the game.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced troubles with A and X button functionality on PC while using an Xbox One controller.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced crashing while closing the client during streaming installation.
- Temporal anti-aliasing is now the default anti-aliasing mode on medium graphics quality.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing an option to display controller button prompts.
- PC: Fix for a graphical issue causing artifacts in shadows.
- Fixed two issues in the “Through Mud and Blood” War Story where no new objectives would appear.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced wrong info in the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were missing the Dog Tag counter.
- Fixed an issue where English text would appear for players in non-English regions.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced a placeholder image when opening the Operations menu for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced End of Round screen, not loading.
- Fixed a crash related to soldier animation.
- Fixed a graphical glitch when exiting a War Story and going to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where players experienced player icon overlapping while matchmaking on a console.
- Xbox One: Fix for the “Trench Raider” Dog Tag not unlocking on Xbox One.
Do not forget to leave your thoughts in the comments or Subscribe!