With the release of the quest system in Pokemon Go, a lot of players are doing their best to finish the quest and earn rewards, but like usual there is something that you might get stuck on.
In our case, that’s finding Ditto!
So, for that reason, I’ve decided to dig a little bit deeper and eventually solve the Ditto puzzle, using the weather boost system.
How to Spot a Ditto in the Wild
- Partly Cloudy – Search for Yanma, Zubat, Gastly and Gulpin. If weather boosted it’s a Ditto.
- Rainy – Yanma is boosted in rainy weather. So, during a rainy day, search for Yanma that doesn’t appear as boosted!
- Windy – Yanma and Zubat are boosted by windy weather. Be on the lookout for any Yanma or Zubat that is not weather boosted.
- Cloudy – Zubat, Gastly and Gulpin are boosted when cloudy. Search for any Zubat, Gastly or Gulpin that doesn’t appear as boosted.
- Foggy – Gastly is boosted when cloudy. Seach for one that is not weather boosted.
Good luck and catch ’em all!