Respawn Entertainment released the very first Apex Legends update after the official launch. This update is set to enhance the Battle Royale game and unearth the player’s worries. The update is namely released because of an exploit allowing players to duplicate items in the inventory.
This preseason patch also classified as 2.13.2019 offers numerous other fixes as well, such as stability, bugs, performance improvements and more. Let’s take a look at some of them. Coming as the most important ones are:
STABILITY / BUGS / PERFORMANCE / QoL
- Various improvements and tweaks to UI.
- Extended timeout that was causing players with slower hard drives to crash.
- Addressed a number of client and server stability issues.
- Fixed exploit where you could keep duplicating items in your inventory.
- Addressed a number of stability and performance issues.
- Fixed issue where players would get a gray screen in the lobby when connecting for the first time.
- Fixed issue where your friend’s list showed all your friends as offline and unable to party.
- Shortened duration of Bloodhound’s Eye of the Allfather clones to remain in the world by 1 second.
Furthermore, there have been some gear related tweaks but also map fixes. Apparently, players could fall through the map and those areas are now all fixed.
- Arc Star now displays a grenade warning indicator.
- Addressed a number of bugs with map geo like holes you could fall through and areas that players could get stuck in plus a bunch of other polish issues.
PLAYSTATION PLUS PLAY PACK
- Art updated for the PlayStation Plus Play Pack to the Flatline skin and Banner Card and changed the names to Deep Blue. This will affect all players that already have been rewarded the skins as well.
Valentine’s Day hasn’t been forgotten by the developers. Thanks to it, developers added attainable Banner Badges and also Valentine’s Day Cosmetics in the store.
VALENTINES DAYS – Store items will be available starting at 6 pm PST on 2/13.
- Added “Live Die Live” Banner Badge: Revive a member of your squad between 2/13 and 2/19 to earn this limited time badge.
- Added Valentines Day cosmetic items to the store. They will be live and available in the store starting 2/13 until 2/19 and then they’re gone!
- “Through the Heart” Longbow Epic DMR skin
- “Love of the Game” Pathfinder banner frame