This update appeared even faster than what EA’s Fifa 18 has received after the official Launch. Turn 10 has decided to release a new update for their Forza Motorsport 7, one day after the official launch. This update should contribute for a better user satisfaction, knowing that liveries are fixed and now they do appear in multiplayer.
Better FPS you say? Yes, When G-Sync enabled, players should have an improved framerate in loading. Despite all the minor fixes, Turn 10 will also fix the benchmark option and now should output the correct minimum FPS. The patch should be automatically downloaded next time you boot Forza Motorsport 7, so no worries around that. The update is live for both PC and Xbox users.
You can find the full patch notes below:
- Fixed numerous livery-related issues, including some liveries applying as paint colors only, liveries not appearing in multiplayer, and game lock-ups when cancelling liveries.
- Fixed an issue where vinyls would not appear in the vinyl editor for players who were creating vinyl groups with HDR enabled.
- Arabic text is no longer reversed in game menus
- Default profile slider settings for wheel users are no longer maxed out
- Benchmark mode on PC now displays the correct minimum FPS
- Framerate now improved in loading with G-Sync enabled.