Arborus is the newest hero in Heroes Evolved. He is a ranged hero, with very powerful skills. Below you can find a build guide and how to use Arborus in a battle guide.
First, let’s see what spells he uses. He is with 4 spells, all of them casters with magic damage. Spaling Explosion is his first ability. Arborus casts a sapling that deals magic dmg. The sapling will also follow enemies and explode, dealing extra dmg. Thrusting Timber is his next ability.
This is a buff skill, which reduces taken dmg to himself. At the same time, Arborus charges towards an enemy, dealing magic dmg and stuns them for 3 seconds. His next caster is Arboreal Spin. Arborus releases roots which deal damage.
Nature’s Vortex is his ult. He creates a vortex which deals dmg to enemies inside the vortex. If you activate this ability again, before the vortex ends, it will deal extra damage. Here is the best way to use Arborus in a battle. First, go for the buff, then Spaling Explosion followed by his ult and Arboreal for last. With this guide, you will be unbeatable and very hard to eliminate. But, only if you use the build guide below.
Arborus Build Guide
The following gear set grants Arborus extra HP, spell power and armor. Here are the items he needs for an MVP title.
- Power of Gaia – Adds +60 armor and +15 spell resist. When active, it increases 600 HP for allies melee heroes and 300 HP for ranged. Also, increases dodge chance by 25%.
- Force Crystal – Gives 300 HP and 30 armor. When passive, it increases spell resist by 20%. When active, the same state goes for allies.
- Holy Speed Boots – Increases his and allies movement speed. A perfect item that goes well with Radiance.
- Demonic Diadem – Reduces cd by 10%. Also, every time Arborus casts a spell, his next attack deals 75 + 100% spell power.
- Devil’s Urn – Reduces cd by 20% and curses the enemies with extra damage.
- Radiant Emperor – Radiance. Simple as that :).