Blizzard announced that Heroes of the Storm received a new balance update, which has just been released. This patch update is not just performing a Hero balancing, but in addition, it also fixes some bugs.
Heroes of the Storm New Balance Update – May 10, 2017
The Heroes that are receiving some Buffs and Nerfs are:
- Li Li
For more detailed info on the Hero balancing, you can visit Heroes of the Storm official website.
May 10 2017 – Bug Fixes
Talking about the bug fixes, this patch update fixes quite of them. Let’s preview them below:
- Abathur: Fixed an issue in which Networked Carapace provided a lower than intended Shield amount.
- Abathur: Secondary Shields granted by Networked Carapace will no longer benefit from Sustained Carapace.
- Azmodan: When Demonic Invasion is cast on an area of terrain that is not pathable, the Demonic Grunts will now be placed as close as possible to the casting location, rather than failing to spawn.
- Azmodan: Issuing a Move Command during All Shall Burn’s wind-up time will no longer cancel the Ability cast.
- Gazlowe: Fixed an issue preventing Rock It! Turrets from being self-cast or placed beneath unit and Hero models.
- Kerrigan: Bladed Momentum will no longer grant cooldown reduction for secondary targets hit by Basic Attacks after learning Fury of the Storm.
- Leoric: Fixed an issue in which Renewed Swing dealt more damage than intended.
This patch buffs Illidan which is really good knowing that he’s been a bit forgotten. Does this mean the time to shine for Illidan has come to live again?