Something that we have seen many times is that a lot of players who are willing to spend money on the game, wait until they completely run out of passes, items, Pokeballs, etc. and after that buy whichever box or item is available at that given time. Another thing that is common is that players buy coins when they need it, often in $20 increments. This is actually not good, because you are overpaying.
Players from the US who pay $100 get 14,500 coins ( 145 coins per dollar of credit). The second bundle is 5,200 coins for $40 (130 coins per dollar) and the lowest bundle which is 2,500 coins for $20 (125 coins per dollar). If you purchase 5 separate 20$ bundles, you will get 2000 fewer coins than someone that will pay $100.
If you decide to do this, and afterward spend them on passes at the non-box price of 100 coins per pass, you will get 125 passes for 0,80 cents each. If you pay for the largest bundle and spend it on non-box passes, you will get 145 passes at a price of 0,55 cents each.
Now that the item storage is increased up to 2,500 items, it is easier to stock up for the entire year. To maximize savings, better prepare for this week. If you are financially able to buy them, you will save money if you spend your entire Pokemon Go budged on discounted iTunes credit, Google Play or Samsung deals this week until December 12.
NOTE: Some deals will end on December 2, some on December 12.
- $100 iTunes gift cards for $84.49
- $25 iTunes gift cards for $21.49
Best Buy deals
- $100 iTunes gift cards for $80
- $100 Google Play gift card for $72.89
Now, get ready for the best deal out there. Unfortunately, this is only for Samsung users.
Pokecoins in the Samsung app Store are BOGO until December 12. There is a promotion on certain mobile games through the Samsung App Store and you get 100% back from Samsung points with purchase – pretty much you purchase 14,500 Pokecoins for $89.99 and you earn enough points to redeem another $89.99, which is 29,000 Pokecoins for $89.99. That’s the best Pokemon Go/Samsung deal we’ve ever seen. However, there are specific terms and limits on this deal. You can find more info below.
Step by Step
- Download Pokemon Go from the Galaxy Store (will not work if you downloaded from Google Play – simply uninstall and reinstall Pokemon Go from the Galaxy Store app)
- Verify or Sign up for Samsung Rewards (three-dot menu in the upper right corner of Galaxy Store app)
- Purchase Pokecoins in the Pokemon Go app as usual…Make sure you check out via Samsung Pay.
- As soon as you check out you will receive an immediate confirmation of Samsung Reward Points being earned in the amount you just spent. You can immediately go back in and use your earned points to buy more coins, just select “Use Points or Coupons” to select your reward points.
Galaxy Store – Samsung Rewards BOGO Offer (the “Offer”) is open to individuals, who:
- Are legal residents of 50 United States, including D.C, Puerto Rico & the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Are eighteen (18) years old or older
- Own a qualifying Samsung Galaxy device (“Qualifying Device”). The current list of Qualifying Devices are listed on https://www.samsung.com/us/ with a mobile plan with a U.S. carrier
- Your Qualifying Device must have Android OS 8.0, 8.1 or 9.0 to use the Reward
- Have enrolled in the Samsung Rewards Program (subject to its Terms & Conditions); (herein “Participants”)
Offer is void and where prohibited or restricted by law. Data rates may apply to participate in the Offer.
The Offer is available starting on November 11, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) and ending December 13, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. PT. The sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
How to Earn the Reward
During the Offer Period, while logged into your Samsung Account on your Qualifying Device, make any in-app purchase in any of the following Samsung Galaxy Games that you have.
You may receive the Reward for up to $1,000 in Qualified Purchases each “Calendar Day” (defined as 12:00 a.m. PT – 11:59 p.m. PT). You can earn up to 200,000 Samsung Reward Points each.
You will receive Samsung Rewards Points based on the purchase price of your Qualified Purchase. For each penny spent, you will receive 2 Samsung Rewards Points. Samsung Rewards Point has no value outside of the Samsung Rewards Program. Use and expiration and all terms and conditions governed by the Samsung Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.