Trainers, the Halloween tasks and rewards are live and new Field Research tasks and rewards are now live.
The Halloween event 2019 begins today, Thursday, October 17, at 1 PM PDT and will end on November 1 at 1 PM PDT. During this period, players around the globe will have a chance to complete new Field Research quests, earn cool rewards, catch new shiny Pokemon, battle against the strongest Dark Type Mythical Pokemon Darkrai and have fun for the Holiday!
Halloween Field Research Tasks and Rewards
The following Field Research quests will be available for a limited time, so make sure to complete them before the time ends. At the moment it’s unclear when these tasks and rewards will end, but most likely they will be available until the event ends, on November 1.
- Catch 5 Gastly or Shuppet: Sneasel
- Catch 10 Ghost-type Pokemon: 1000 Stardust
- Evolve 3 Drifloon or Stunky: 1 Rare Candy
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row: Gollet
- Defeat a Team GO Rocket Grunt: Yamask (can be shiny)
- Take 5 snapshots of Ghost-type Pokemon: Sableye
For last, here is a list of all features, bonuses, shiny Pokemon and more during the Halloween event 2019:
- New Shadow Pokemon
- New Avatar items
- New Shiny Pokemon
- Increased spawn rate of Ghost and Dark Type Pokemon
- Pokemon wearing creepy cute Halloween costumes
- Darkrai debut
- New limited-time Field Research tasks and rewards
- New Special Research featuring Spiritomb
- 2x Catch Candy, 2x, Hatch Candy and 2x Transfer Candy
Good luck and let’s catch ’em all!