Bethesda launches the newest update for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition for all platforms, because of the released beta version of the patch on PC.
Skyrim 1.1 Patch Notes:
- Fixed rare issue with NPCs not appearing in proper locations
- General performance and optimization improvements
- Fixed an issue with interface elements not appearing correctly on certain displays (Xbox One and PS4)
- Fixed issue with saves erroneously being marked as Modded, even though no mods are active
- Updated some sound files to not use compression
The new update 1.1 fixes The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition audio downgrade and also has fixes for few problems, including a rare issue where NPCs do not appear where they should.
The patch also has a general performance and optimization improvements and has a fix for a problem where a few interface elements do not appear correctly on some PS4 and Xbox One displays.
The released The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition, which happened on October 28, players discover that the audio sound downgraded due to a compression issue.
Bethesda says that it will fix this problem with a patch. The patch notes for the newest update say that some sound files are now fixed.
I have noticed a few glitches on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition lately.
But Bethesda made a few updates on the game, in order to please the players that are playing Skyrim. At the moment there are 25.364 players, which is almost 9% more of the previous month. Keep up the good work Bethesda!