Do not get comfy. We’re talking about a mod. There has been a new mod released for Star Wars: Battlefront 2 which enables 32v32 battle, and falls under arcade game mode while. Star Wars: Battlefront 2 was supporting only 10v10 battles, while this mod is about to change the whole gameplay architecture when it comes to hardcore gaming.
What’s more confusing is that EA did not go with this feature since the beginning, even though the game supports 64 players at the same time. Thanks to this mod, we are now able to discover the power of Star Wars 2’s engine and the optimization alongside it. People will surely want to try this mod out. However, it has its pros and cons.
For instance, the mod does not support online. Instead, it is only possible to play it offline. Sadly, it is an AI fight, and that is as far as it can go for now. The mod can be downloaded from here. Please, note the features the mod supports to avoid breaking the game. Below you can find what the mod is capable of and the swap of the team sizes.
- 32v32 Custom Arcade Team Battles
- Tweaked the battle AI for skirmish bots to allow them to sprint
- Set “CombatIntensity” to High for all AI Classes
- Added “Hide” Parameter to all AI Classes to allow bots to fall back to cover when badly hurt
- AI “Suppression” Values Increased
- Increased AI “Engage” Distance; AI can fire farther
- AI “TimetoFire” for both Player And AI are now the same
- Increased AI Movement Speed
- Tweaked AI Weapon Handling for each class (rof, range, accuracy) and removed any damage modifiers
- Added “EnhancedCoordination” in AI logic
- Tweaked AI fall back distance for all classes
- 2v2 = 15v15
- 4v4 = 20v20
- 8v8 = 26v26
- 10v10 = 32v32