Unturned comes with a new update, explaining about the positive player’s feedback, which in terms will help to develop a better map overall. This Unturned Patch 126.96.36.199 will also bring zombie difficulty assets in order to allow a new sort of progression. This will bring more challenging zombie types in higher tiered map areas.
Unturned Patch 188.8.131.52 Notes
- Added zombie difficulty assets.
- Added shift-# hotkeys for devkit tools.
- Added quaternion inspector to devkit.
- Added transform copy/paste ctrl-b/n hotkeys to devkit.
- Added selection mask option to the selection tool.
- Added object browser to devkit.
- Improved houses to have randomized colors.
- Improved devkit to save tool configurations.
- Improved visibility groups panel layout.
- Tweaked care package fall speed slightly slower.
- Fixed misaligned save/load button labels in devkit.
- Fixed quest objects not showing up after loading in.
- Fixed imported workshop skins emissive maps.
- Fixed using flares to destroy rotors in PvE.
Being an Indie game, the game offers quite a lot! The best part in this is that the Developer is continuously trying to please all its players. Tell us what are your thoughts in this update in the comments down below, knowing that there are going to be even better updates in near future, just as the dev noted.