Ubisoft has published the newest patch notes regarding the newest patch. Watch Dogs 2’s patch 1.17 is released to fix numerous bugs and to improve the gameplay experience in total. These bugs have been known by players and it was a good option to fix them ASAP.
The update is scheduled to come on PC first, while consoles will get the update a week later. This update aims at fixing 4 player party mode and co-op issues.
After this patch, we’re going to experience a Leaderboards reset in November. Ubisoft has been working on their game more frequently over the past months. You can find the full patch notes below:
Watch Dogs 2 1.17 Patch Notes
4-PLAYER PARTY MODE
- Fixed exploit where a bounty event is automatically completed when entering Marin HQ tunnel.
- Fixed situation where mission objective could become desynced after join in progress for Man Vs Machine.
- Dedsec NPCs will no longer multiply when a party member leaves an online session and rejoins inside the Hackerspace.
- Fixed cases where fast travel to another player would stop working.
- Fixed an issue where a player would be unable to move after dying in Showd0wn.
- Fixed issue where the second hunter was not always teleported to a bounty target.
- Fixed an issue where coop hunters could be disconnected from each other when Bounty is completed.
- Fixed issue of players not always being engaged to the Loot Truck event when joining through the menu.
- Fixed cases where Look Truck event could suddenly end and players are disconnected from co-op session.
- During a hacking invasion, fixed cases where co-op party was disbanded.
- Update fix to the infinite “Connecting” message in certain circumstances.
- [PC] Fixed issue where Marcus was unable to exit certain vehicles when parked near a wall.
This update might be one of the very last, as players are expecting Watch Dogs 3, hoping to find a clean and amazing gaming experience in it. That actually says how much the community cares about this updates.