The enigmatic Exotic and Legendary vendor, Xur, again appeared in Destiny 2. This time, he’s positioned in the scenic Arcadian Valley on Nessus, awaiting Guardians until the forthcoming weekly reset.
This Exotic hand cannon is available for just 29 Legendary Shards. Although it was on sale a mere two weeks ago, this might be your chance if you missed it. However, do note that while Crimson is a respectable choice, there are other weapons that could surpass it in both PvE and PvP scenarios.
A standout with its new random roll. Guardians can expect features like Corkscrew Rifling, Rangefinder, and a Textured Grip. For those looking to acquire the Dead Man’s Tale, it is now accessible and craftable upon completing the Presage in the Exotic Mission Rotator.
Exotic Gear Overview
- Gemini Jester
- Helm of Saint-14
- Crown of Tempests
Legendary Armor & Weapons
The Substitutional Alloy armor, originating from the Season of the Undying, is now available for purchase. Each armor piece is priced at 50 Legendary Shards and 1000 Glimmer. Although not the most aesthetically appealing set, its stats do offer some solid benefits.
For those looking to expand their weaponry, the latest Legendary weapons to check out include:
- Death Adder – An energy submachine gun with potential.
- Code Duello – A heavy rocket launcher that packs a punch.
- Deafening Whisper – An energy grenade launcher for explosive results.
- No Reprieve – A kinetic shotgun with precise power.
- Tears of Contrition – A kinetic scout rifle for those distant shots.
- Retrofit Escapade – Heavy machine gun for continuous firepower.
- Tarnished Mettle – An energy scout rifle to balance out your arsenal.