The new PUBG event Metal Rain is live, and the stories behind the armored vehicled are proved to be truthful. But, how are you supposed to get an Armored Vehicle? Well, now we know why the flare gun has been added to the game, and its different purposes as well. Not only that can bring a care package, but it can also bring an armored vehicle. This week’s event mode is an eight-man squad Battle Royale on Erangel.
As we said, players could use flare guns to call an armored vehicle. Flare guns spawn rate shall be somewhat usual, since the developers have claimed it will spawn at regular loot locations. So cut your struggles in crafting theories about where the flare gun could be found with an increased spawn rate.
The mechanics of using the flare gun are simple. If used outside of the safe zone a super armored vehicle will be dropped. However, if it’s used inside the safe area a special care package will be dropped. On the other side, it’s a typical BR game just like any other, except the fact that it’s an eight-man squad.
Other event rules defined by the developer are quite simple and you can find them below:
- This mode is limited to eight-man squads on Erangel, and you can invite up to seven friends.
- Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of eight if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 96 maximum players (12 teams of eight players)
- Redzone is enabled
- Regular care package drops are enabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Bluezone rules are the same as standard public match settings
- Weather changes dynamically throughout each match
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!