Visual Concepts is due to roll out a new WWE 2K23 Patch 1.13. This new update will introduce changes to enhance the game’s performance, stability, and user experience. Among the highlights of Patch 1.13, Polish language updates have been added for multiple WWE Superstars, further localizing the game for players in Poland.
Additionally, the update will bring numerous stability improvements, helping to ensure smoother gameplay across the board. The patch also promises an exciting addition to the game’s content, as it adds support for the Revel with Wyatt DLC pack.
The update is supposed to land this week. Just a reminder, MyFACTION will receive more updates with Patch 1.14, including additional card assets, keeping players engaged and anticipating what’s next. Thanks to the WWE 2K community discord, the patch notes are below.
WWE 2K23 v1.13 Patch Notes
- Polish updates for multiple WWE Superstars
- Various stability improvements
- Added support for Revel with Wyatt DLC pack
- Addressed reported concerns related to the Mandible Claw 2 move
- Addressed reported concerns related to the tag team finisher not displaying
- Addressed reported concerns of rendering issues that would arise after getting pinned while using the rapid pin mini-game
- Addressed reported concerns related to title belts missing during certain entrances.
- Addressed reported concerns related to adjusting controller assignments during elimination match types
- Online stability improvements
- Community Creations stability improvements
- Addressed reported concerns related to display problems for the RAW Women’s title when custom side plates were used.
- Improved Overall Stability
- AI players tougher on ‘Hard’ difficulty level (requires new save for full effect)
- Patch 1.14 to follow and include additional card assets
- Added Sami Zayn’s “Worlds Apart” theme song to Create An Entrance