Blizzard’s recent addition and patch 8.1 has not been going too well. Nevertheless, the developers would rather focus on releasing a client update rather than fixing lots of bugs within the game.
There have been quite a lot of undocumented changes coming to WoW, and even if WoW’s subReddit and the community tried to keep track of them, we do believe there are even more.
After the recent update Blizzard has decided to update their launcher and enhance it a bit further.
Below you can find a detailed list of what’s changed:
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to join voice chat after performing a mic test.
- Resolved an issue where the Social tab would fail to load on a fresh installation of App.
- Fixed an error where the app would crash after idling for a long time.
- Resolved an issue where the previous region or account in the dropdown would not be saved when relaunching the App.
- Command-key and CTRL-key functions are no longer swapped on Mac OS.
With that being said, Blizzard is slightly elevating the social experience found on their game client.