Fortnite 8.30 adds Buccaneer’s Bounty, a Limited Time Event that Rotates in Every Day from April 10 to April 15
Sadly, Fortnite patch 8.30 keeps a hold of the same resident sleeper gameplay without reverting the previous health/shield/mats on kill change. However, there’s a new Limited Game Mode, Buccaneers Bounty event that will rotate each day between April 10 and 15. It will include in-game rewards to honor the players for their given effort throughout its course.
The new Buccaneer’s Bounty Event will have increased percentage of loot, both floor and chests related. It will offer a variety of challenges on a daily basis, that will transform into rewards if fulfilled accordingly. Below you can find the official rules of the Limited Time event.
Buccaneer’s Bounty Event
- A different Limited Time Mode rotates in every day from April 10 – April 15.
- Drop in and Complete free Challenges to earn in-game rewards.
- Increased the spawn rate of Treasure Maps for the duration of this event:
- Floor Loot: Increased availability from .25% to .5%
- Chests: Increased availability from 1.55% to 3.05%
Hopefully, this will reimburse the loss for those who suffer since the removal of shield/health/mats on kill.