Fortnite’s Week 9 has fully reset with the release of the assigned challenges. Many players can now dwell into the fun and experience the new set of requirements set by Epic Games. That, as always, will be rewarded accordingly. For more detailed info on all of the challenges, let’s take a look below.
Week 9 Challenges were previously leaked but after running a simple integrity check of the same, it appears as the challenges differ quite a lot. Without further ado, let’s see all of the Fortnite Week 9 challenges below:
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake – 1 Battle Star
- Stage2: Land at Lucky Landing – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills – 1 Battle Star
- Search 7 Chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge – 5 Battle Stars
- Ride 3 different Volcano Vents without landing – 10 Battle Stars
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs – 1 Battle Star
- Stage 3: Dance Between four hot springs – 1 Battle Star
- Deal 500 damage to opponents from below – 5 Battle Stars
- Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van – 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent in 5 different matches – 10 Battle Stars
With that being said we can now tackle on the new challenges, but also create guides on the way.
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!