Working For The Community is a quest in The Cycle: Frontier. The quest is given by Marie Gilbert – Ravel – ICA Chief Procurement Officer. It consists of 3 different parts. All of them are included below.
The Cycle Frontier “Working For The Community” Quest Details
General Quest Dialogue
The ICA often receives job commissions and requests for prospectors to carry out, acting as a sort of middleman to access the planet.
Handling these jobs keeps the ICA happy, and they pay well enough, too.
- x2 Large Backpack
Quest Parts, Objectives & Guides
Click on Parts to sweep through all of the quest parts.
Part 1 Dialogue
Good, you’re here. We have a request from a former colonist to stash some items on the surface. We get these from time to time; it started out as people hoping their loved ones were still down there, in need of supplies… These days it’s just a ritual for them. I guess this is how weird traditions start, huh?
- Stash 5 Pale Ivy Blossoms at Fulfilment Center
- Stash 5 Jewellery at Fulfilment Center
- Stash 5000 Old Currency at Fulfilment Center
- Pale Ivy Blossoms can usually be found on walls and cliffs in overgrown areas across the whole map. Bright Sands is easier for this, so make sure you head there first.
- Jewellery can be found in Briefcases, Jackets, and Safes.
- Old Currency can be found in Safes, Jackets, and Briefcases.
- The Dead Drop for this mission is located at Greens Prospect on Crescent Falls. Check the image below for better understanding:
Part 2 Dialogue
Another prospector took a bad beating in Crescent Falls; foam kit failed to deploy fully and left his arm exposed. Not much left of it when the retrieval bot got to him, and he wants revenge. I hope you can satisfy his request?
- Visit Greens Prospect on Crescent Falls
- Hunt 35 Creatures at Greens Prospect using a Sniper Rifle
This task is easy to do as you just need to head to Greens Prospect on Crescent Falls, and eliminate 35 creatures of any type with a Sniper Rifle. This quest will definitely take you multiple runs. Eligible weapons for this quest are:
- C-32 Bolt Action
- Kinetic Arbiter
Part 3 Dialogue
Fruit from Fortuna III fetches a nice price in the Artery systems, rare delicacy from a deadly world and all that. Growing it on the station would be a lot easier, don’t you think?
- Deliver 5 Smart Mesh
- Deliver 10 Alien Fruit
- Deliver 15 Magic-Grow Fertilizer
- Smart Mesh can be found in Industrial Crates and Dumpsters, but also as a static spawn in some industrial areas.
- Alien Fruit or better known as Indigenous Fruit can be found in Coolers.
- Magic-Grow Fertilizer can also be found around the Woodcutter Camp on Bright Sands. They can spawn in Coolers too.
If you are a video game developer and you have a submission to make, you can mail us at email@example.com