Trainers, Mega Sableye makes its Pokemon Go debut for the Dark Flames event, and we have the best counters and moves.
Mega Sableye and Turtonator are the highlights, but what’s even better is the fact that these two new Pokemon can be shiny. Mega Sableye can be encountered in Mega Raids, while Turtonator will spawn in Tier 3 Raids, and as a Field Research task encounter. Now, let’s learn more about Mega Sableye, its weakness, best counters, and right moves.
Mega Sableye is a dual-type Dark/Ghost Pokemon, weak to Fairy-type moves. Defeating Mega Sableye is easy, and reports say that two players using the right counters and moves can do the job. That said, let’s see the list of Pokemon one should use to beat Mega Sableye in Mega Raids.
Mega Sableye Raid Counters
- Mega Gardevoir with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
- Primal Groudon with Mud Shot and Precipice Blades
- Mega Alakazam with Psycho Cut and Dazzling Gleam
- Xurkitree with THunder Shock and Dazzling Gleam
- Zacian Hero with Snarl and Play Rough
- Shadow Gardevoir with Charm and Dazzling Gleam
You are all set now, so good luck, and let’s catch ’em all.