If you’re a CS2 player, you’ll want to know about the latest update rolled out on October 13, 2023. The developers have addressed several issues and added useful features. Without further ado, you can find the patch notes below.
The patch includes several minor changes to agents, gloves, and stickers. While these may seem small, they can affect your interaction with the game.
CS2 Patch Notes for October 13
[ MISC ]
- Various bug fixes and tweaks to agents, gloves, and stickers
- The Accept Match popup will now show server information if latency is notably high
- Fixed a bug where ping calculations were incorrect in Sydney which resulted in players connecting to distant data centers
- Added a list of nearest official datacenters under the “Max Acceptable Matchmaking Ping” setting
- Fixed a bug where the Perfect World region selection popup wouldn’t save the last selection state
- Fixed the defuser not showing up on the scoreboard