Every team has a center member, and in Team GO Rocket, that member is Sierra.
Sierra is a frightening character in Pokémon GO, and many Trainers say that sometimes she is harder to beat than the Boss himself. To be honest, sometimes I say that too, whenever they are present in the game.
As you know, to see Team GO Rocket Leaders in Pokémon GO, you would need a Rocket Radar. To get a Rocket Radar, you need to combine six Mysterious Components, obtainable through beating Team GO Rocket Grunts. These Grunts can be found at invaded PokéStops.
There are three Leaders, Cliff, Arlo and Sierra. Against Sierra, the team that has somewhat of a positive success is created by Gardevoir, Primarina and Electivire. But, here we are dedicating our minutes, hours and days to provide a guide on Sierra, her line-up and best counters in November 2023.
Sierra Shadow Pokémon line-up and counters November 2023
- Pokémon 1 – Sableye
- Pokémon 2 – Gardevoir, Skarmory and Muk
- Pokémon 3 – Gyarados, Houndoom and Kingdra
Sierra Pokémon Counters November 2023
- Pokémon 1 – Togekiss, Sylveon, Granbull, Galarian Rapidash
- Pokémon 2 – Nigilego, Gengar, Metagross, Heatran, Magnezone, Electivire, Blaziken, Mewtwo, Groudon, Excadrill
- Pokémon 3 – Zekrom, Rhyperior, Tyranitar, Terrakion, Rampardos, Machamp, Gardevoir, Togekiss, Primarina, Dragonite, Rayquaza
What are your thoughts on this? What Pokémon do you prefer to use?