Warhammer 40,000: Darktide released the recent release of Hotfix 1.2.11, bringing some notable changes and enhancements. This update, now live on Steam, addresses several issues and introduces new elements to improve gameplay.
A significant fix resolves a crashing issue triggered when a player joined a mission while a projectile was in mid-air. Such fixes are crucial for maintaining the game’s flow and ensuring a smooth, uninterrupted experience for players. The patch notes can be found below:
Here are the notes for Hotfix 1.2.11
- Fixed a crash which could happen if a player joined a mission while a projectile was traveling in the air.
- Fixed an issue where the Veteran “Onslaught” talent did not affect melee attacks.
- Achlys Mk VII Twin-Linked Heavy Stubber: decreased time to fire first shot from 0.22s to 0s, improved deploy speed, reload speed, movement speed while firing, tighter spread while braced, even tighter spread while braced + crouched.
- Fixed a bug where Hand-cannon weapon blessing effects were applied globally.
- Fixed an issue with the physics of the Death Korps of Krieg Upperbody.
- Reduced the Ogryn Lorenz Mk V Kickback minimum pellet count from 16 to 12 Dev note:“Minimum pellet count” is a way to make sure that an enemy hit by a few pellets of a shotgun attack will still react by counting it as having been hit by more pellets than it actually was. The overall maximum damage and shot spread of the Kickback are not affected.
- Surge staff on-kill gore effects are no longer always triggered when killing an enemy – now also limbs and heads may be dismembered instead of the whole torso.
- ‘Twinned Blasts’ changed from 10% to 20%.
- ‘Trench Fighter Drill’ changed from 15% to 10%.
- ‘For the Emperor!’ changed from 20% to 10%.
- ‘Bring it Down!’ changed from 25% to 20%.
- ‘Marksman’ changed from 50% to 20%.
- ‘Skirmisher’ changed from 3 stacks to 5 stacks.
- ‘Close Quarters Killzone’ changed from 30% to 15%.
- ‘Fire Team’ changed from 3% to 5%.
- ‘Confirmed Kill’ changed from 25% + 25% over time to 10% + 20% over time.
- ‘Out For Blood’ changed from 2.5% to 3.5%.
- “The Bigger they Are …” – Executioner’s Stance now outlines all Ogryn Enemies. (Cannot be picked together with ‘Counter-Fire’)