Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is just booming nowadays, especially after the release of the First Person hardcore servers. After the 4th monthly update, there are more issues to be addressed and that’s what’s going on today. A new weekly patch has been announced and will go live on the test servers today. The 20th weekly patch will further optimize the game on the client side and will decrease vehicle’s skid sound volumes.
After the First Person servers, there’s a lot more to be fixed. There will be further UI optimization and Bluehole is more than sure it should not break anything in the game. At least not like the previous patch. There’s more to come into Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds. The game will surely receive more weapons and various content before its full release.
This update will also fix the bug which appeared after the previous update where players were not able to see their teammates on the minimap while they’re dead. Overall, spectators should have by far better experience and overview on what’s going on, so they’ll be able to coach their teammates and help them out even if they’re dead.
You can find the full patch notes below:
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds Weekly Update 20
- Optimized game performance for 6-core or higher CPU
- Optimized UI
- Decreased motorbike engine and vehicle skid sound volumes
- Improved character animation when using throwables while prone
- Fixed a bug that occasionally disabled voice chat on the Starting Island
- Fixed a bug that caused your character to stand before crouching when revived
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from rebinding Unarm to an alternate key
- You can now see the mark from the character you are spectating on both the Mini Map and World Map
- Fixed a visual bug with the scope while a character you are spectating is prone on a hill
- Fixed a bug caused by changing “Graphics” – “Quality” – “Effects” from Settings
- Improved the wrist positions on the steering wheel
Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds 20th weekly update should definitely bring more heat in the game.