GTA 5 Sales And Bonuses For This Week
The latest weekly bonuses and sales for GTA 5 are announced by Rockstar Games.
Now, the players can earn double GTA$ & RP in Drop Zone, Power Play and Kill Quota, the newest mode in GTA V. You can earn the double cash until December 7.
About the sales, Rockstar has announced a discount on properties, vehicles, armor and weapons. For properties, offices and customization items, Rockstar gives 50% off. There is 50% off on the Buzzard Attack Chopper, 25% less on sniper rifles and armor and 25% discount for Pegassi Reaper.
With the new update on GTA 5, Cunning Stunts takes place the game. You can use the stunts to customize Capture Events, Last Team Standing and Deathmatch. The stunts are divided into Stunt tracks, Ramps, Tubes, Set Pieces, Signs, Raised Track and Building Blocks.
GTA 5 Sales
- Weapons and Armor
- All Sniper Rifles are with 25% off
- All Shotguns are with 25% off
- Armor is with 25% off
- Enus Windsor is discounted for 25%
- Pegassi Reaper is with 25% off
- Vapid Desert Raid is discounted for 25%
- Buzzard Attack Chopper is now with 50% off
- Office and Customization – 50% off
- Executive Offices – 50% off
Rockstar adds a cherry on the top with the Premium race for this week, Turbine. You can get triple RP and GTA$ by racing and winning. But have in mind this will last until December 7.