If you haven’t tried Nier: Automata yet, or you think is hard to play, I have something special for you. As the game is now available for PS4 and there might be a lot of beginners, I will make it easier for you. Keep on reading and find out more on how to be more effective in the game.
Nier: Automata is an action RPG, where the player uses weapons to eliminate enemies. The player can upgrade their weapons and increases HP and attack speed. As a player, you will find yourself in a situation where you need to upgrade your weapons and skills, but you don’t have the items you need. For that reason I will help you out. Below are 5 tips on how to play Nier: Automata.
Nier: Automata Beginner Tips – Something We Should All Know
- Toggle between weapon sets. You can always equip 2 weapons, that can make combos. My advice is to test the weapons and sets for a better combat.
- Are you running low on money? Do you need new weapons? Then you should go fishing!
- Nier: Automata is an RPG, as I have already mentioned above. At the same time this is a JRPG, where you can explore and get new weapons. Exploring is a great option to find new areas and hidden shrines.
- Plug-in chips. Find chips for 2B and alter her abilities. If you don’t know, 2B can slow time, get HP regen and add shock waves to her attacks. But be careful, each chip takes a different amount of space. So choose wisely which chip suits you better!
- Nier: Automata at the begging might seem like a simple, easy to play game. As the story goes, you will discover a lot of different things. Keep on playing as I have and you will be amazed!
If I’ve missed something, please let me know in comments section below!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!