Nintendo has made some amazing announcements during their press conference at E3. We’ve made a summary of the major news, so keep on reading and find out more.
Nintendo was all about Switch during their time on the stage. New games on Switch, more Pokemon, two new Zelda DLC, 7 new amiibo and much more.
Nintendo Switch New Games
- Rocket League is coming this holiday season on Switch. The players can enjoy all features and a special content. Sounds fun, right?
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be available on the Switch the same period as RL. Take care, there will be a new group of heroes!
- Kirby is also announced for the Switch. It is expected to release some time in 2018.
- New Pokemon RPG game is coming for the console as well. Unfortunately, there is no official info about the game title and the release date. This will be the first Pokemon console game in their history!
- Metroid Prime 4 is announced for Nintendo Switch, but without any official release date.
- Yoshi is coming for Switch in 2018 made with Unreal Engine.
- One of the biggest surprises was the new Super Mario Odyssey game. Mario is with new abilities and he can control everything. The game is set to release on October 27.
Zelda 2 new DLC
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is getting two new DLC packs, “The Master Trials” and “The Champion’s Ballad”. The first one is coming on June 30, and the second DLC is set to release during the holiday season. They are available only as part of the Expansion Pass, which means you can have them for $19.99.
- Nintendo has shown 7 new amiibo during their presentation. In the image below we have the first four. Mario, Princess Peach and Bowser are the last three and they will be available starting October.