Six new mods are coming to Skyrim Special Edition on PS4, Xbox One and PC as announced by Bethesda.
There are six new free mods coming to Skyrim Special Edition this month, January, available on PS4, Xbox One and PC, and not all of them are available on all platforms – some are available on PS4, some on Xbox One and some on PC.
The first mod is available on all platforms and its called Whitewind Player Home. This is a player home located on the Eastern Border of the Winterhold Region, and slightly North-east of Windhelm, where the weather is harsh and players will have a lot of problems surviving here.
The second mod, Master of Destruction, is also available for all platforms and features, newly balanced Master level destruction spells to the game.
- Aurora Beam – A redirected beam of Aetherial energy that inflicts frost damage to Health and Stamina.
- Blazing Spear – A focused flame lashes out at your enemy.
- Bolt Strike – A powerful thunderbolt deals shock damage and temporarily paralyzes your enemy. (Cast it and watch the bodies hit the floor)
- Leech – Creates an Aetherial conduit between yourself and your enemy that enables you to absorb their life and stamina.
- Dire Enervation – An Oblivion fan favorite, revisited for Skyrim. Strips your enemy of their elemental resistance, laying them bare to further attack.
Next, on the list, we have A Magical Fox Follower, also available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Players will be followed by a snow fox, named Frostbite with sentience and minor magical power. Frostbite can carry stuff and will attack enemies with its frostbite fang attack. In addition, the fox is marked as essential, so it won’t die.
Artifacts – The Ice Blade of the Monarch is the next free Skyrim Special Edition free mod, available for Xbox One and PC. This is a legendary frost enchanted sword that unlocks the power to summon a Frost Monarch. The sword is offered in both two-handed and one-handed versions.
Light Refracting Stalhrim Armors and Weapons is next on the list, available for Xbox One and PC. This mod adds new effects to stalhrim equipment, making them refract like crystals.
For last, we have the Wooly Rhino free Skyrim Special Edition Mod available for Xbox One and PC. Try not to mess with this guy!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there! The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!