Since Kingdom Come: Deliverance release, we have witnessed many ups and downs, deploys and returns. However, Warhorse Studios and the new 1.4 update have possibly found a way to satisfy the whole fan base and give the players a chance to enjoy playing the game on a better image. Not only that 1.4 update brings HD textures in the game, but it also brings new HD Sound pack and fixes many bugs.
As the patch notes say, the new update will severely increase the image quality and overall graphics in Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It also improves the visual experience by adding new Beard and Hair mechanics, letting players adjust their character thoroughly, or give him a haircut any time they want.
The HD textures are only available for the PC version of the game, together with the HD AUDIO pack, and they are available for all three voiceover languages, currently English, German and French. Players are thrilled because of this so that they can go even deeper into the story and realism the HD sound pack offers.
As a celebration of the update, Warhorse studios has published new video with some of the critical changes, showcasing the health of the update and further development.
General Patch Notes :
- New Hair and Beard mechanics.
- Customize your style in bathhouses and gain extra charisma with freshly cut hair.
- Unarmed mercy kill added for a more “subtile” way to solve quests.
- Real Easter eggs added. The hunt for the golden egg can begin!
- Traditional Czech Easter-themed weapon to be found, called “Pomlázka”.
- Resurrection day is upon us! Some NPCs that have died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Fixed problems with the “Mightier than the Sword” quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Fixed save issue for the “House of God” quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed