After PUBG changed the name of the map from Codename: Savage to Sanhok, this is the first experimental severe testing that everyone can participate. Namely, the testing phase is now up and running, on PUBG’s Experimental Server.
Namely, before the testing opened, there was a patch tweaking some critical values. Coming as the third patch in total, the new testing phase should offer improved gameplay experience. Among the important bug fixes and gameplay changes, developers also added and renamed multiple areas around Sanhok. Below you can find the patch changes:
- We’ve applied the same weapon balance and item spawn changes from the current PUBG live servers (see patch notes #12)
- We’ve adjusted item spawn balance for Sanhok specifically:
- Increased the overall item spawn amount
- Adjusted the AR spawn balance in the world
- Increased total amount of AR
- Slightly decreased spawn ratio for M416, but the total amount spawned will remain similar to before
- Increased spawn ratio for M16A4, AKM
- We’ve improved the reticle of holographic sight: the reticle is now the same size as a character silhouette seen from 100m away
- Before boarding the plane, you can now throw apples (found in your inventory)
- Changed Redzone rules
- Generally, redzones will no longer appear inside the safe zone (white circle). There are some exceptions when the blue circle is too close to the white circle.
- With this change, it becomes a bit more risky to play outside of the safe zone.
- Added extra design variants for the Aquarail
- Added spawn points for Aquarails and Motorbikes near the cave area
- Blood effects should now appear as intended
- Certain FPS drop issues and sound issues have been resolved
- Fixed an issue causing the “aim punch” effect to be too noticeable.
- Certain invisible objects in buildings have been removed
- The minimap now shows areas 200 meters away (instead of 100m)
Known Issues (Investigating)
- Sometimes in FPP, if the player was vaulting at the time when the game starts, the player doesn’t get on board in the plane and instead flies straight to the final destination of the plane. (Yes, still)
- When using the Death Cam, sometimes players disappear or weapons become invisible.
- Sometimes in spectate mode or Death Cam, scopes are visible, but scope mesh isn’t.
- Sometimes other players appear as zombies.
- Sometimes the bluezone indicator on the minimap gets temporarily out of sync.
- Weapons sometimes fail to appear when viewed in out-of-game menus.
- Friends list is not working properly.
This may be the last Sanhok’s test phase before it comes to the live servers. As we have noticed lots of people are grieving because of the low fps, however, we couldn’t see any. The map seems to be running smoother than ever and is polished with all the needed final touches. Now that the test phase is live, you could be part of it too. There’s no need for super extra and annoying actions to join the test server. May this BR experience bring you lots of joy!
Hello, fellow readers! If you want to get in touch with us and participate in our discussion boards, make sure you visit our Forums. We are more than sure you will find something useful there, as most of the news are coming in there first. The forum is new, so be among the first ones to say Hello!