Trainers, the Game_Master file is now updated, showing big changes for some Pokemon, Scizor, Larvitar and Celebi.
The GM file is now showing the following:
- + bonus_stardust_capture_reward: 200
- + attack_probability: 0.3
- + dodge_probability: 0.15
- – base_flee_rate: 0.04
- + base_capture_rate: 100
Now, let’s break it down and see what does this all mean.
- A bonus Stardust capture reward has been added to Scizor, but he is not yet in the wild. So what is Niantic preparing for? There are two possibilities, either as a new T4 Raid Boss or an encounter through quests.
- Let’s pass on Larvitar because this change doesn’t mean a lot.
- This is where it comes interesting. We are 100% sure that Celebi is coming as special research reward and its Base Capture Rate is now added 100, meaning Celebi can’t flee, pretty much the same as Mew. In addition, Celebi is once per account!
Niantic has made these changes prior to the BIG PoGo Fest 2018, so have a great weekend, let’s finish the tasks, earn rewards and catch ’em all!